IF YOU WENT TO SAN DIEGO COMIC CON OR KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS, PLEASE READ.
One of my dearest friends was found on the side of the road, unconscious and bloody. She was wearing this cosplay on the day it happened. She was last seen with friends when she ran off after a disagreement. Please, please, please, if you have ANY information or saw her anywhere, contact her mother. The full information is down below. This isn’t okay and it’s sickening to know that this happened at a place people truly can enjoy themselves. Please spread the word.
”I just received a call from the San Diego Police Department and my daughter Emily Weyer aka Milly Makara was found on the side of the road covered in blood with no ID unconscious. They are unsure what happened to her. My husband is on his way to the police station and then the hospital. If you have any information on what happened to her please send me a facebook message or call me at 951 229 3394. Thank you in advance”. -JILL WEYER
Early Yaya Han cosplay
Riki LeCotey pin-up
How I feel about Heroes of Cosplay currently (I’ve watched all of Season 1, and most of Season 1.5)
- I’m glad they removed Becky, Monica, and Victoria from the show to be honest. I just didn’t like Becky’s “I HAVE TO WIN THIS I HAVE TO SHOW THEM” attitude most of the time. Monica came off as an elitist, but whatever. Victoria, what the hell.
- Riddle is totally awesome. I feel like her props are more amazing the costumes themselves. And I feel like she know when to pause and work on something new-ish (read: ashe) when something isn’t going her way.
- Miguel and Carl are my favorites already. Hands down. If I ever meet Carl I want to ask for a hug and he was the perfect Makoto from Free!. Miguel fuckin KILLED IT as Tsumugu from KLK. Just saying.
- I like Jesse! I just wish they didn’t use the same damn line every time he’s on the show. B((
- Total honesty on Yaya? I could care less, really. I feel neutral about her, but her craftsmanship is on fucking point, you have to give her that. She made a Sakizo illustration come to life. to life. Sakizo’s illustrations are so damn hard to cosplay, due to the sheer amount of detailing and ruffles on the costumes. shit, I’m going to cosplay MacchaLatte, a simpler one, and I’m already dying.
- Who fucking cares if Yaya’s too old for you to get used to lmao
- Holly and Jessica are so positive everytime I see them on the show ;3;
- I feel like Chloe kinda introduced her friend Michelle to the cosplay world wrong??? idk man but yeah Chloe’s pretty cool.
- They chose most people that already have connections??? idk I want to see more people like Carl.
- Indra was kinda into winning a little too much, but I liked her Ahri cosplay. But her She-Ra cosplay brought nostalgia about watching 80’s cartoons with her and He-Man, but holy shit I really liked Rainbow Brite lmao
- shitty deadlines were hella shitty
- Sushi Monster was on the show and omg she refuses to talk about it
I’ve seen enough of SyFy’s Heroes of Cosplay to know that it’s not for me. It’s a show trying to create drama and since cosplayers love unity and being excepted by one another it’s a shitty message to inject into the culture of cosplay.
Season Finale G++ Chat