Early Yaya Han cosplay
Riki LeCotey pin-up
How I feel about Heroes of Cosplay currently (I’ve watched all of Season 1, and most of Season 1.5)
- I’m glad they removed Becky, Monica, and Victoria from the show to be honest. I just didn’t like Becky’s “I HAVE TO WIN THIS I HAVE TO SHOW THEM” attitude most of the time. Monica came off as an elitist, but whatever. Victoria, what the hell.
- Riddle is totally awesome. I feel like her props are more amazing the costumes themselves. And I feel like she know when to pause and work on something new-ish (read: ashe) when something isn’t going her way.
- Miguel and Carl are my favorites already. Hands down. If I ever meet Carl I want to ask for a hug and he was the perfect Makoto from Free!. Miguel fuckin KILLED IT as Tsumugu from KLK. Just saying.
- I like Jesse! I just wish they didn’t use the same damn line every time he’s on the show. B((
- Total honesty on Yaya? I could care less, really. I feel neutral about her, but her craftsmanship is on fucking point, you have to give her that. She made a Sakizo illustration come to life. to life. Sakizo’s illustrations are so damn hard to cosplay, due to the sheer amount of detailing and ruffles on the costumes. shit, I’m going to cosplay MacchaLatte, a simpler one, and I’m already dying.
- Who fucking cares if Yaya’s too old for you to get used to lmao
- Holly and Jessica are so positive everytime I see them on the show ;3;
- I feel like Chloe kinda introduced her friend Michelle to the cosplay world wrong??? idk man but yeah Chloe’s pretty cool.
- They chose most people that already have connections??? idk I want to see more people like Carl.
- Indra was kinda into winning a little too much, but I liked her Ahri cosplay. But her She-Ra cosplay brought nostalgia about watching 80’s cartoons with her and He-Man, but holy shit I really liked Rainbow Brite lmao
- shitty deadlines were hella shitty
- Sushi Monster was on the show and omg she refuses to talk about it
I’ve seen enough of SyFy’s Heroes of Cosplay to know that it’s not for me. It’s a show trying to create drama and since cosplayers love unity and being excepted by one another it’s a shitty message to inject into the culture of cosplay.
Season Finale G++ Chat